MASKS ARE REQUIRED
IF YOUR CHILD HAS A FEVER OR COUGH PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE.
- Please review the COVID-19 screening questions posted on our website prior to your appointment. If you have a positive answer please call our office to discuss. You can find this under “Patient Forms”.
- When you check in we will confirm that you have reviewed the posted screening questions and have no positive answers.
- Office staff will take the temperature of the patient and guardian. Any temperature of 100 degrees or greater must be rescheduled.
- Only one parent may accompany a child for their appointment and no children may come along that do not also have appointments.
- Patients and guardians must wear face coverings at all times except when the patient is receiving care.
- We ask patients and parents to use hand sanitizer or wash hands on entering the office.
- Please have your child brush and floss their teeth well before they come.