Current Check in Procedures:
- You will receive a call prior to your appointment, even if you have confirmed through our software. Please return this call to review screening questions to ensure we can honor your appointment.
- Stay in your car, call 419-474-0733 when you arrive.
- We will confirm that there are no changes to your screening questions.
- A staff member will come to your car to take your temperature. Any temperature of 100.4 or greater must be rescheduled.
- Only one parent can accompany a child for their appointment and no children may come along that do not also have appointments.
- If multiple children have appointments we will ask for only the children who have appointments to enter, if age allows, and other children may remain in the car until their appointment time.
- Patients and guardians must wear face coverings at all times except when the patient is receiving care.
- We ask patients and parents to use hand sanitizer or wash hands on entering the office.
- A fee will be applied per appointment to cover the additional personal protective equipment and additional appointment time required to treat your child during the pandemic. Insurance may not cover this fee.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and appreciate your patience as we navigate this unprecedented time.