Current Check-In Procedures:
- Please review the COVID-19 screening questions posted on our website prior to your appointment. If you have a positive answer please call our office to discuss. You can find this under “Patient Forms”.
- Stay in your car, call 419-474-0733 when you arrive.
- We will confirm that you have reviewed the posted screening questions and have no positive answers.
- A staff member will come to your car to take your temperature. Any temperature of 100 degres or greater must be rescheduled.
- Only one parent may accompany a child for their appointment and no children may come along that do not also have appointments.
- If multiple children have appointments we will ask for only the children who have appointments to enter, if age allows, and other children may remain in the car until their appointment time.
- Patients and guardians must wear face coverings at all times except when the patient is receiving care.
- We ask patients and parents to use hand sanitizer or wash hands on entering the office.
- Please have your child brush and floss their teeth well before they come. Your child will be asked to do a pre-procedure mouth rinse.
- There will be no toys or magazines, feel free to bring a book, toy or tablet for your child if you would like.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and appreciate your patience as we navigate this unprecedented time.